Benefits Of Crowdfunding For
Why Cancer Fundraiser For Treatments?
Why Raise Funds With ImpactGuru?
strangers to raise funds quickly
in your fundraising journey
Cancer Fundraiser Success Stories
Crowdfunding For Cancer FAQs
- Start A Fundraiser with a simple click. A list of details to be kept ready for a quick fundraising experience includes:
- Setting your fundraiser goal
- Personalize your story to help the audience connect with it
- Include relevant photos and videos
- Keep your documents ready to speed up the process
- Share your story with friends and family members through:
- Social media including WhatsApp
- Receive Donations
- Withdraw funds at any point in your fundraising journey
- Thank your donors
- Share updates regarding your health to let your well-wishers know how you are!
Raise funds in days for any type of cancer by starting a fundraiser here.
Usually, the first 24 to 48 hours are vital for your fundraiser. Additionally, donors are more likely to donate if they find other people also contribute, especially within that critical timespan.
So, share your cancer fundraiser consistently on as many social media platforms as you can. To amplify your efforts, ask your friends and family members to do so too!