Nonprofit Registration Process
Registration Process for Nonprofits
At Impact Guru, we work very hard to make it a very safe platform for our donors to donate to their favourite causes. We believe in being very transparent and thus work with the best non profit organisations in the country. This helps us maximise impact and serve our community with utmost passion.
In order to achieve this, we have to proactively conduct due diligence on all the nonprofits who would like to list on Impact Guru and raise money for their programs. The process includes review of all key statutory compliances like incorporation document, PAN details, Section 12A registration, Section 80G registration, among other things. We also look into the organization's track record, scale, transparency, community outreach, impact and utilization of funds.
Four step process to start raising funds on Impact Guru
- Submit the mandatory information and documents to Impact Guru by signing up as an organization to our website. After logging in, click on your name on top right hand corner of the website and click on My Profile. Now, click on Edit Profile and provide the indicated mandatory information there.
- Impact Guru will complete its due diligence process within 1-2 weeks from receipt of all required information. We will contact you for more information or clarifications (if required)
- After an NGO is approved, Impact Guru will send a fundraising contract with our terms and conditions
- After the contract is executed, approved NGOs can create fundraisers and start raising funds on www.impactguru.com
Here is a list of mandatory documents and information to be submitted for Indian NGOs:-
- Organization Name
- About the Organization (400 characters or less)
- Causes of Interest
- Geographic Focus (Nationwide, particular state)
- Impact on Community (400 characters or less)
Organization Contact Information
Key Individual Contact Information
Registered as Society, Trust , Sec 8/25 company
Incorporation Document – along with Registration proof
Registration Number / Date
Section 80G Certificate
Section 12A Certificate
Statutory Compliance Reports
Audited accounts of last 1 year (Balance Sheet/Income & Expenditure / Receipts & Payments/ Statutory Auditors’ Report/ Schedules) / annual report
Income Tax Return filed for last 1 years
Form 10B for last 1 years
Bank Details in which Impact Guru can transfer domestic donations (from Indian donors)
- Bank Account in Name of
- Bank Name
- Branch Address
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC code
- Scanned copy of cancelled cheque
Here is a list of mandatory documents and information to be submitted for Non-Indian NGOs:-
Registration Certificate as issued by the concerned government office in your country.
Registration number allotted to your non-profit
Upload your incorporation document, such as a Constitution, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Charter, By-Laws, Trust Deed etc.
Upload audited financial statements for the last 3 fiscal years.
Please provide information for a bank account that can receive funds for your organization.
In addition to this we ask for other basic information, which is optional.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com. We look forward to serving you.