LIVE


Support Children First

473 days left

Fundraiser ended on Jun 02, 2018

Raising Mowgli!

Raising Mowgli!

AK
Campaigner Details
Impactguru Verified

Ankita Khanna
Gurugram | Contact
CF
Beneficiary Details
Impactguru Verified

Children First
funded in 57 days

₹ 45,750 Raised of ₹ 40,000

24 Donors

₹ 45,750 Raised of ₹ 40,000

24 Donors in 57 days

Every social media share can bring ₹5,000
AK
Campaigner Details
Impactguru Verified

Ankita Khanna
Gurugram | Contact
CF
Beneficiary Details
Impactguru Verified

Children First

Latest Update


Guys! We are 85% done! Just a bit more to go :)

Story


Hello! As you know, Children First moved into its second home, in Gurgaon, last week. However, much before we moved in, these premises have been home to a beautiful and playful indie who we now call Mowgli :) Now, of course, it would be highly unfair to turn him out just because we moved in. This is his home too. Yet, as we are a children’s center, safety is a big concern. So we are going to try our best to ensure a safe and happy coexistence. For starters, we have already got him vaccinated. Next in line is a shower and hygiene visit for him tomorrow by a mobile pet care van :)


 Most important, we have got in touch with a trainer who trains dogs to be therapy dogs and he is also paying Mowgli a visit tomorrow. As you can imagine, all this takes money which we did not anticipate and factor into our capital expenditure :P So I am personally reaching out to all fellow doggie and kid lovers, and the extended CF family, to ask for contributions. 


The total medical expenses and training him to be a therapy dog will cost about 40,000/-. Any contribution from you, no matter how big or small, will help us achieve our goal. Who knows, with the right training, Mowgli might end up becoming a vital part of the CF team, playing his part to build a community of concern, fun and therapeutic play for our children :)

Use the information below to make a direct bank transfer through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.

  • - Account number : 700701707030568
  • - Account name : Children First
  • - IFSC code : YESB0CMSNOC
  • (The digit after B is Zero and the letter after N is O for Orange)
  • OR
  • For UPI Transaction: supportchildren5@yesbankltd
Click here to read this before you donate via the above options

Updates(3)


#1 (11 Mar, 2018)

Guys! We are 85% done! Just a bit more to go :)

#2 (09 Mar, 2018)

Hey guys! Thanks to all of you we have managed to raise 70% of the funds we need for Mowgli! Help us with the remaining 30%!

#3 (09 Mar, 2018)

Hey guys! Thanks to all of you we have managed to raise 70% of the funds we need for Mowgli! Help us with the remaining 30%!

Top Influencers


Impactguru

Impactguru

Fundraisers for This Cause



Touch more lives with your Kindness !