24 Lakh Indians die of treatable illnesses every year, making for the worst situation among 136 nations, a study in the Lancet reports.
The reasons behind this are multi-faceted. According to the National Sample Survey, 80.9% Urban and 85.9% Rural population in India do not have any health expenditure coverage. This means that patients are forced into postponing treatments, choosing cheaper alternatives and facing a fractured financial future - all the while struggling to afford the quality healthcare they need to recover.
Donating Monthly on ImpactGuru Can Change That.
Join a community of monthly donors in supporting fundraisers for patients in urgent need of medical treatment and care.
Giving Monthly, no matter the amount, has the power to save lives of patients battling critical illnesses. Donors receive monthly fund utilization reports. While Indian donors can also avail 80G tax benefits.
Click on the 'Donate Monthly' button to start your subscription in minutes!
Post which, each monthly donation will be automatically directed to fundraisers supporting critical patients.
Help Patients Get Critical Treatment By Donating Monthly
Cancer, Organ Diseases like Heart Failure, Rare Diseases and Children Specific Illnesses require some of the most critical and expensive treatments, any delay in which, can be fatal. To make treatment accessible to patients for one or more of these illnesses, consider donating monthly below:
- You will also receive monthly updates and reports on how and where your funds are being utilized as well as other privileged information.
- You can avail 80G tax benefits.
- You can cancel your donations anytime through your dashboard.
- Make real time impact by supporting urgent fundraisers at the earliest.
- Give back to their community without worrying about time-constraints.
- All monthly debits are online, automatic and quick!
- Get monthly reports and updates to track your chosen cause’s progress
- Easy cancellation when you need a break.
- 80G Tax benefits, receipts and the satisfaction of doing a good deed consistently!