MPVSS or ‘Manovikas’ is a two-decade old Non-Profit Organisation serving the humanity with a vision and mission to mainstream and rehabilitate the People with Disabilities by availing them equal rights and opportunities in the Society. MPVSS has its registered head office in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh, India & has a presence in 4 districts including Ujjain Agar, Shajapur and Rajgarh of Madhya Pradesh. Since the statutory status allows MPVSS to work across the State some of the activities are extended to the entire Madhya Pradesh.
The key Intervention area of MPVSS is Disability Related Issues - We take care of People with Mental Retardation, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple disabilities, Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Children and Adult with Deafblindness, locomotor disabilities etc... These issues are dealt with activities like Early Identification and interventions through Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy, Special Education and counselling with trained specialists of the respective field. MPVSS is fully and actively involved in the service of persons with disabilities since 1997. We continue our voyage with great satisfaction and feeling of fulfilment through our different special schools, integrated centres, therapeutic centres, CWSN hostels, Vocational training units and Respite care homes etc.. Through these centres we could improve the lives of hundreds of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. At present MPVSS has 650+ direct beneficiaries and 127+ paid staff members.
We depend on the individual, collective and corporate institutional support along with seeking government support to create an inclusive society in which persons with disabilities will enjoy equal rights, opportunities and participation. We aim to achieve our vision through our various activities and programs and hence look up to the society at large to help us make an inclusive society.
You can make a difference by:
- Financially supporting us and providing with supplies for:
- Special schools’ needs.
- Therapeutic services and equipment
- Vocational training and rehabilitation – equipment, raw material and marketing support. buying our products.
- Aids and appliances (assistive devices) for PwD/ CWSN.
- Sponsorships for:
- Students’ special education and training.
- Vocational training for adult PwDs
- Medical needs – therapies and medicines.
- Events and programs.
- Commutation for students.
- Respite care services.
- Staff salary(s).
- Extension, maintenance, and construction of new and existing premises/ campus (development of infrastructure)
- Join our voluntary group.
- Render expertise in services at concessional rate or free of cost.
- Support through your CSR scheme.
- Sharing your resources with us.
Please help us to raise the required amount by clicking on the donate button and/or sharing this fundraiser with family and friends.
We are grateful for your help!