While we are focused towards their ‘welfare, rehabilitation and well being’, we urge the society to be sensitive to their problems and come forward to support them, assist them, and care for them. This reminds me of an adage, ‘When you go home tell them of us and say, “For your tomorrow we gave our today.” It is now that they require your support to live their today.
We therefore appeal to the Corporate World, Business Houses, MNCs, SMEs, charitable institutions/trusts and philanthropic individuals to come forward and support our humanitarian efforts, in whatever way possible. Some of the options being:
- 1. Organise CSR projects, could be one-time or periodic
- Contribute towards our in-house projects, which again could be one-time or periodic
- 2. Render assistance in rehabilitation through jobs, vocational training, business opportunities, outsourcing etc
- 3. Support/Adopt an aged veteran, disabled soldier, war widow or an orphan, or even a serving war wounded/battle casualty
- 4. Support/Maintain an existing War Memorial, ESM facility like Rest House, Oldage Home, Hostel etc
- 5. Placement of Banners on our portal (for creating corpus for welfare activities)
- 6. Sale and gifting of Indian Braveheart merchandise (for creating corpus for welfare activities)
- 7. Provide discounts, offers. privileges on products and services, both to serving and retired Bravehearts through our Balidaan Privilege Cards
- 8. Associate or assist in any manner suitable to your organization
It shall indeed be our proud privilege to be associated in any manner for a social cause and shall always look forward to your benign support and cooperation. All donations will be exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 G of The Income Tax Act, 1961.
Before I conclude, I would like to share a thought, “Let’s remember and salute those bravehearts who laid down their lives in the line of duty, and respect those who are deployed for the defense of their motherland; as these are a class of extraordinary men and women for whom the country comes first, always & every time.”