About the Team-
- Team Revolution is a Formula Student team which participates in events like Formula Bharat and Supra organized by SAE.
- Team comprises of 25 engineering students from D.Y. Patil School Of Engineering Academy, Talegoan, Pune.
- Team is passionate about designing, manufacturing, analyzing and marketing of formula student type vehicle.
- The team participated in Formula Bharat 2017 and achieved a rank of 9th in the endurance race and a overall of 33rd for the very first time participation.
About the Event-
- We team revolution participates in an engineering design competition well known as FORMULA BHARAT
in which students from different colleges and universities all over the country, compete with a life-size Formula-style
vehicle in areas of engineering design, overall cost, marketability and dynamic performance.
- The purpose of this competition is to encourage students to gain hands-on practical experience,
while applying engineering theoretical studies. In addition, students learn the art of management and teamwork, which are essential skills required in the ‘real-world’.
What we do-
- Team is currently in manufacturing stage for Formula Bharat 2018, for which team need funds to get its dream car on track.
What do we aim to achieve-
- Our target is to accomplish this goal including the production of even more lighter car than the previous car
with the team work students put their acquired theoretical knowledge into practice in a highly complex engineering environment.
- During this process, they gather the experience in fields of leadership, innovation, quality management , cost- analysis, project and product documentation as well as risk control.
How money will be used-
- Using following performance parts increases vehicles cornering stability and comfort.
Help us to achieve the target of 1.5 lakhs within 30 days to let our creativity and hard work roar in Formula Bharat 2018.