During the hard time of Covid-19, we are trying to ensure that poor do not go to bed hungry amid nationwide lockdown where factories are closed and Daily Wage Workers, House Helps, Rickshaw-Pullers etc. who live below the poverty line are not able to earn their livelihood and feed their families
NTSPL Foundation shows its responsibility and started this campaign to help the needy people.
- Donated two months’ grocery kits to old age homes for more than 1000+ inmates.
- Distributed grocery kits to the more than 1500+ daily wage earners and their families
- Distributed 1000+ cooked meals to needy people in slum areas.
Plan for Phase 2
- We are trying to help next 5000 families of daily wage earners by supplying them with a GROCERY KITs & that can sustain their families for the upcoming 2 weeks, or even more than that.
- A grocery kit will contain the below items
- Rice 7.5 Kg * Rs.30 = Rs.225
- Dal (Arhar) 1Kg * Rs.90 = Rs.90.00
- Kabuli Chana / Matar/ pea 1Kg * Rs.70 = Rs.70
- Edible oil (Refined/ mustard) 1Lt. * Rs.90 = Rs.90
- Salt 500 Gm * Rs.10 = Rs. 10
- Flat Rice (Chuda) 2Kg * Rs.25 = Rs.50
- Sugar 1Kg * Rs.45 = Rs.45
- Soap (for bathing/ hand wash) 5 Nos.(500Mg.) * 10 = Rs.50
- Detergent powder 1Kg. * Rs.55 = Rs.55
- Disinfectant liquid/ phenyl/ sanitol 1Lt. * Rs.25 = Rs.25
Total : Rs.710 for 1 family.
For 5000 Families (5000 * Rs.710) = Rs.35,50,000
Each and every penny donated will be utilized for the noble cause to serve Daily Wage Earners. We will update daily photos of each and every instance.
We would appreciate your help so that we can take care of the needy people who have lost livelihood by giving them Grocery Kits, Cooked Food & Sanitizer in this unprecedented time and sustain this effort to serve the society and the nation.
Please come forward and donate. Every donation counts and holds the power to miraculously change someone’s life in a positive way.
Also, please share this campaign on your Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
About NTSPL Foundation
NTSPL Foundation is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organisation working for the holistic development of parentless children, children belonging to vulnerable families, women and disadvantaged elderly.
A dedicated group of people, who have a passion for social service and compassion towards the sufferings of the disadvantaged sections of the society, came together and formed NTSPL Foundation in the year 2013 and is registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882, having the registration no – 1081315679 & Registered with NITI AAYOG (Govt. of India) Unique Identity Number (UIN) - OR/2019/0234566PAN No - AADTN2141C
To stop the economic crisis from getting worse we have to extend support for the daily wagers and support them with daily need supplies such as food, medicine and other essential supplies.
The funds will be utilized to meet the above objectives keeping the priorities, the situation is very critical and there will be challenges on a daily basis.
We will keep you updated on a regular basis and will also request you to be a part of our online awareness drives so that we can reach out to as many people as we can and help our governments in all possible ways to stop this crisis.