My name is Khadir and I am raising funds for our website : www.connect2hospitals.com.
- Connect2Hospitals is a Life-Saving Software Tool which can be used for Helping and Saving Lives. It helps us to find Ambulances, Blood Banks, Emergency- Centers, Eye & Organ Banks, Missing People, Orphanages, Vaccines, Anti-venoms, Doctors, Hospitals, etc.,
- Using this tool, we can find Needy people in our locality or elsewhere and Help them.
- Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Companies, etc., can advertise their profiles in Connect2Hospitals to boost their customer base and increase their business/promotions.
- Connect2Hospitals is a Fully Automated Software Tool with No Manual Intervention involved.
The Advantages of "Connect2Hospitals" are:
- Most of the information relevant to the medical field is available in a single site at your finger tip.
- The website is designed with the mindset of a common man. Even a primary-school going child can use it with ease.
- Patients can book an appointment with a doctor/hospital online for free (to be realized in future enhancements).
- Patients are aware of the better and cheaper options available and can make a choice of treatment within their budget limits.
- The chances of exploitation of patients can be highly reduced.
- Patients and people in general, always have information about the available medical facilities.
- Patients may never end up paying more for a mere small illness which could have been well treated/cured for lesser cost.
- Unnecessary movement of patients among different hospitals can be avoided.
- The inconvenience experienced by the patients and their loved ones can be avoided/ minimized.
- The proposed system may aid in the speedy recovery of patients by giving them a timely and genuine information.
- Unnecessary financial complications can be avoided.
- A simple medical treatment can be provided in a simpler way.
- Lack of awareness among patients can be overcome.
Please help us raise the required amount by clicking on the donate button and/or sharing this fundraiser with family and friends.
We are grateful for your help!