Jains are well known for their compassion towards animals and every other living being. They do not kill or cause to kill animals. That is why they are staunch vegetarians. We believe in live and let live.
For the sake to save animals and birds , i am taking initiative to take care of all animals and birds for their food, shelter and injuries .
I am starting an shelter home cum sanctuary to save animals and birds. Need small help of all humans from earth to achieve my target at the earliest.
Animals have same rights as we human beings have ,to survive on land.
All living beings are created by same Almighty, We don't have the rights to abuse them or kill them, we have to show love towards them, have to help them, have to save them, they are also our friends.we must stop those peoples who abuse these animals, all animals are important on earth.
If someone eat us , how we feel we should think from the view of animals and birds and save them
1. love animals and be friendly to them and give them freedom.
2. stop animals hunting for own entertainments or any other
3. if you see someone who is abusing the animals,try to stop him, or call the nearby police or call animal welfare centres.(everywhere there is a law against the cruelty of animals, the person who is guilty found has punishment, so feel free to complaint.)
*Speak up for animals and urge others to do the same
4.educate your friends, neighbours or childrens about welfare of animals.
5.try to be vegetarian,it can save 95% of animals every year,if you can't then at least try to reduce it, even though it can make some changes
6. most important for all living beings : stop global warming
7.If you finds a stray or injured animal, contact your local animal care and control agency or the police. Provide a description of the animal and the location.
If its in mumbai contact us at [email protected]
8.start a club of "animal protection" or at least donate us to take care and save them.
9. Be responsible and have your animals spayed or neutered
10.rescue the animals from dangers
Spread Love All over..........................
Animals in India need your help. People For Animals receives 99% of its funding from people like you. Your donation, however small is vital to the continuation of our work and makes a difference to the lives of countless animals. Please give generously. With your help, we can continue to make a better world for animals and people.