DRISHTI – A PROJECT FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED
We would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for the support that you have given to Swayam Eye Hospital & Retina Centre. We have consistently provided quality eye care to people all over the world. You are aware that our country has hundreds of people who are practically blind simply because they cannot afford treatment.
This inspired us to start a program for the underprivileged called "Drishti" meaning "Vision". "Drishti" is a project which provides quality eye care to the underprivileged. Under this project we conducted more that 100 eye camps in the peripheral (rural) areas. In these camps we do a complete diagnostic work up of patients to diagnose eye disorders such as Cataract, Glaucoma, Squint & Retinal diseases. The idea of our project is to give the benefits of the most specialized eye care to the underprivileged. We give the best possible treatment to the patients for example we do the most advanced form of cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification + foldable injectable IOL Implantation) for our camp patients also. We treat these patients just like our routine patients so there is no risk of infections or complications. We also restrict the number of patients treated in one day so that there is no compromise of quality.
We feel proud to inform you that this is the only project which offers
1. Microincision (2 mm) stitchless Phacoemulsification with injectable foldable lenses to underprivileged patients.
2. This is one of the projects which provides 100% patient satisfaction as all the patients shall be treated at our esteemed hospital only.
3. This is the only project which offers diagnosis & treatment of other ailments like retinal, corneal & oculoplastic diseases.
4. We also give due importance to individuals or corporates who have spent their valuable money for this noble project.
5. This project is completely transperant & we allow direct interaction between the beneficiaries & the sponsors. The details of the beneficiaries shall be given to the donors on request.
Finally, we would like to thank all the people, companies & organizations who have rendered support to our noble initiative until now & we look forward for their continued support. Those who have been associated with us have already seen the work that we have done but there's a lot more to be done. We request all individuals & corporates to join us in this program of eradication of blindness & I promise you that with your support & cooperation we shall be able to do wonders.
Dr Amarjeet Kadam
Swayam Eye Hospital & Retina Centre
14/B Shree Sudhanagar society,
Besides Gordhan Thal restaurant,
Near M cube mall, Jetalpur road, Vadodara, 390007
PH: (0265) 2326411, M +919825045429
If you are calling the bank or visiting the branch, mention Account Type as "Yes Bank CMS" (Cash Management System) accounts.
Once you have made the transfer, please visit https://www.impactguru.com/payments. Select Payment Mode as "Bank Transfer / UPI". Enter your email and UTR (txn reference number) to receive payment acknowledgement.
Your share could be as good as a donation for swayam eye hospital & retina centre!