- About Bal Asha Trust
- Bal Asha Trust is a registered charitable Trust working for vulnerable, destitute and abandoned children since 3rd October 1985. Bal Asha Trust has been awarded the prestigious “Punyasholk Ahilyabai Holkar Puruskar” by Government of Maharashtra.
The primary objectives of the organization are:-
- 1. Welfare and care of orphaned, destitute, abandoned or otherwise underprivileged or unprivileged children
- 2. To establish homes for destitute children
- 3. Provide quality institutional care to children in its destitute home
- 4. Rehabilitation of such children with families through restoration, repatriation or Adoption
- 5. To provide education, medical aid to children in need of care and protection
Bal Asha Trust has take care of more than 1500 children
- The Issue
- Most of these children have been diagnosed with disability late in life and hence corrective measures have not been very successful. We have realized that early intervention in these children’s lives makes a major difference, identification and intervention being the key.
- Unfortunately, the city lacks adequate facility and appropriate infrastructure to handle such cases The problem, of late has increased due to infertility treatment leading to pre-mature births hence the need to do neuro assessments and early interventions has increased.
The review of therapeutic centres in the city revealed the fact that thereare long waiting lists and delay in receiving corrective measures are common.
|Particulars ||Assessments & Therapies to be conducted||Funds Required |
|Pediatric Assessments ||25||31250|
The funds are utilized to provide therapies to children who are from low-economic situations.
**Terms and Conditions