If your fundraiser raises $ 32 in the next you will win a $ 8 donation from Impact Guru!
Tell us what you are raising funds for in one short sentence.
Here are some good titles that have grabbed attention on Impact Guru
Please set your goal amount as per the funds you require. We can help you increase it later.
Don't aim to high, you might intimidate the donor. At the same time, a goal amount too low may not persuade the donor to donate. A goal amount close to Rs. 5 - 8 lakhs has proven to reach its goal faster.
Who is the campaign for?
If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have a beneficiary in mind, choose from our list of registered NGOs. New NGOs/individuals will be verified by us, so no kidding here.
Beneficiary is the one to whom the funds will be transferred to after the completion of the fundraiser.
This will help potential donors find your fundraiser on our platform.
Add a personalised story by explaining the problem and why you need the funds. This is critical for the donors to understand your cause and will persuade them to donate.
A good fundraiser story should answer the following questions:
1) Who is the beneficiary? Name, location, profession, family background (if any)
2) What is the crisis they are going through?
3) Why are they unable to cover the financial expenses - their financial situation and difficulties?
4) How will they utilize the funds?
5) How can the donors/readers help?
Please write a fundraiser story to get donations
by User name