Call Of The Mountains JULY-AUGUST 2017 was conceptualized to bring in performing artists from various backgrounds to add flavor to the lives of the Indian Armed Forces in Ladakh, India
Brief Summary about the company & event
Go Magic Trails as a travel organization focuses mainly on a lesser known or rather unknown aspect of tourism i.e Military Tourism. We work closely with the Veterans of Indian Armed Forces to encourage them & also do our bit to appreciate the bravery of Indian soldiers who protect us at the borders. Serving in inhospitable terrains and rough weather, there is very little entertainment for the soldier. There are wounded soldiers and those who are immobilized in the Military Hospital in Leh, Ladakh.
Hence, Call Of The Mountains was conceptualized and designed. The idea of bringing less known artists who will perform for the lesser known soldier seemed like a great combination. All our artists have great empathy for the Armed Forces. In fact, some of them have been part of the Armed Forces.
What we would do with the donations?
- As a token of gratitude we pay the artists a nominal fee for their performance to the troops in different places
- Donate sound/projection equipment for Army Public School in Leh which is run for children of the defence personnel posted to Leh
- Donate linen/blankets/warmers to the Army Hospital in Leh
The performance would be held on 3 different days and different venues including Kargil to pay homage to the troops who lost their lives during the Kargil War. This event will be performed just after Kargil Vijay Diwas on July 26th, 2017.
- We would promise you a sense of satisfaction within yourself for supporting the cause
- Exclusive access to the events organized by Go Magic Trails across the country
- Detailed news about the military events that happen and exclusive access to few of those events
- You are specially considered at discounted cost for any of the Military tours conducted across India