Start a Fundraiser
How it Works
Accounts and Compliance Manager
Assisting the Director
Handle day to day Accounting matters
Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books
Review of Accounting Policies, Notes & Other disclosures
Preparation of Balance Sheet & submission of Management reports
Contribute towards expense management, payable & receivables.
MIS, Preparation of Annual Operating Plans, Bank CMA data.
Timely settlement of bills and vouchers
Assist in monthly receipting and tally of books
- Adherence to statutory compliances under various statutes as per Companies Act, 2013; drive Corporate Governance norms & support Board of Directors
-Ensure compliance with all applicable corporate laws & regulations; Evaluate impact of changes in legal & statutory regulations on current & planned operations
- Timely submission of documents to regulatory authorities; resolution of any issue
- Maintain a strong compliance record as per statutory norms & no penalties are levied
- Adherence of corporate affairs team to best practices, SOPs, compliance calendar etc
- Prepare & circulate for board/shareholder meetings [of all group companies] agenda & minutes
- Draft & negotiate various types of corporate agreements, MOUs, LOIs, etc.
Good communication skills, both oral and written
Chartered Accountant as well as Company Secretary Background
Knowledge of MIS office with skill in MS
Prior 1- 6 yrs of experience.
Dynamic and able to take initiatives
Ability to multitask
Must have excellent time management skills
Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
Perquisites & Benefits:
A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
Flexible working hours.
Email your CV with the subject line "HR Executive" to
By using this site, you agree to our